2003 Jul 20 08:21

[vox] Transcriber

Why, oh WHY did I only JUST learn about this program! :^)

  apt-get install transcriber

Then run:

  trans

Throw it an MP3, AU, WAV, or whatever, of some audio file containing speech.

It's WAY better than how I've previously transcribed KDVS interviews, for
example...   The HARD way :^)  (XMMS + VI + lots of mousing)

  http://www.etca.fr/CTA/gip/Projets/Transcriber/

Next time, I'll be using this. :^)