2003 Jul 20 05:47

Re: [vox] My stuff for Geek Swap!

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 01:47:38AM -0700, Gregory Young wrote:

> I knew that Atari stuff looked familiar.  You still have that Atari
> serial interface?

The 850?  Yeah.  Want it back? ;^)  I was hoping, that some day, somewhere,
some time, I'd be able to play with it.

Then again, I thought I'd be hax0ring 65c816 CPU code and networking my
Atari collection with the CSS MUltipleXor. :^)

At least I can boot my 800XL off of my Linux box, and run Atari800
(most *excellent* emulator, by the way;  worthy of apt-get install'ing)