January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jul 18 13:50

[vox] Slides from BlueCat Linux talk online

[vox] Slides from BlueCat Linux talk online

The slides from LynuxWorks' "BlueCat Linux" talk earlier this month are
now online:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/bluecat.ppt

As you can see, they're in PowerPoint format.  OpenOffice.org's 'Impress'
should open them up fine.  (I haven't tried it myself, but there's rarely
problems...)

Enjoy!