2003 Jul 18 00:03

[vox] IMUG meeting tonight

IMUG meeting in Cupertino tonight.  The topic will be the "Simputer", a Linux-based PDA
from India (as reviewed on www.LinuxDevices.com, I'm sure).

Anyone wanna carpool down with me?  Note: My AC is dead, so we'll be driving with the windows down ;^) [*]

* - They tried to fix it, then the pump died.  I figured rather than invest $1300 in my old, dying car
    just to have AC, I'd just eat the $550 it cost to fix the other broken parts of the AC.  *sigh* :^(
    Anyone bringing a used car to the Geek Swap? ;^)