2003 Jul 16 06:33

Re: [vox] MS and Homeland Security

> OK, screw this I'm moving back to Ireland. Actually, no, they have a
> strangle hold on the Irish govt. too. Anyone got a good German teacher?

you could always try India (all Gov. deps run linux) or china (currently
deveoping it's own linux for deployment accross all gov. dep.s). & I know of
a few gov. places in Australia that run linux too.

better yet ... did you see the story about Linux in Iraq? It makes sence,
Linux would be an obvious choice for any country with an immediate need for
cheep infrastructure.

he he. Wouldn't that be funny ... Iraq runs Linux and US runs MS, geeze I
hope they were wrong about that new millenium cyberwar thing. :~)

-James