2003 Jul 15 18:36

[vox] <pfrpt> storage the easy way </pfrpt>

[vox] <pfrpt> storage the easy way </pfrpt>

Man...I will do this the easy way.......

Here is my address:
3237 Long Island St
W. Sacramento, CA 95691

Here is directions to my house (if u r some psyco reading this and unexpectedly drive out to my house for any other reason than said subject, don't...I will hurt you):

80 to jefferson right (west sac); to marshall right; to southport parkway right; to oakland bay drive left; to san salvador left; to frasier island left to long island st left.

Here is my phone # :
(916) 375-0707

I can be reached after 6:30pm to 10:00pm m-f and usually anytime sat and sun. My answering machine is always on.

You can bring these items anytime.  You can leave them here as long as u want.  You can pick them up whenever u want.

Not easy enough?  I have a truck, I can help move said items but might have to make 2 trips (small but dependable toyota pickup).  Call.

Why oh why am I offering my time and space?  I have been on this mailing list for some time and have seen the good lugod does for people and the community trying an alternative to window$. I have been helped several times in the past.  Nice to see this in a time when the majority of the people think  "whats in it for me?"

You people rock.

Jim George.