2003 Jul 13 17:16

Re: [vox] Re: Temporary space needed for Geek Swap items!

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 11:29:44AM -0700, Jim wrote:
> I have plenty of space in my garage.  Im not an active member but I can help
> out in this small way if need be.
>
> I live in west sacramento, is that ok or is that too far?

Well, the stuff is up north of Roseville, so at the least, you'll be
in between. :^)

Michael Wenk (also in Sac, I beleive) offered to store some of it at his
place, and Dave from Nerdbooks might be able to stow some more.

I'll forward you on via private e-mail to Karstyn.  :)  Thanks!