2003 Jul 11 15:13

[vox] [fwd spam] LinuxCertified announces its next Perl class - 26th July

I caught this on Usenet, and it's kind of local, so I thought I'd pass it
along...

-- forwarded message --
From: Rajesh Goyal <info@linuxcertified.com>
Newsgroups: ba.seminars
Subject: - LinuxCertified announces its next Perl class - 26th July
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:35:31 GMT

San Jose, CA July 10, 2003 LinuxCertified, Inc. (www.linuxcertified.com)
today announced its next class of Perl 101, its repertoire of fast-paced
classes on Open Source technologies. The class will be taught on July
26th,2003 in San Francisco-Bay Area.

This day long workshop features a practical and extensive introduction
to Perl, with practical lab exercises. The class covers beginning
through intermediate Perl language skills, such as manipulating files
and directories, regular expressions, Perl data structures, good
programming practices, and more. Both developers and administrators will
benefit immediately from this class, by being able to apply valuable
Perl expertise in their environment.

Today Perl is the de facto standard for server side components of
Internet applications, said Chander Kant, President of LinuxCertified.
This addition to our classes further strengthens our portfolio in
bringing the best of Open-Source technology training for todays IT needs.

This new class maintains and builds on the high-quality standards
created by other classes. The details of the class can be seen at:

http://www.linuxcertified.com/perltraining.html

About LinuxCertified, Inc.

The mission of LinuxCertified, Inc is to help our clients benefit from
significant savings of effectively using Linux and Open-Source software
in their IT infrastructure.
Our core offerings are:

- Linux trained and certified professionals
- Implementation and development services using Open-Source software
- LinuxCertified products providing industrys best ROI

For Details Contact:
Rajesh Goyal
LinuxCertified, Inc.
408-314-6700