2003 Jul 10 15:50

[vox] MS-bashing time!

So I was walking in downtown Santa Monica the other day, and I noticed
that the city had helpfully provided a tourist information kiosk.

It was running Windows.

Guess which state the machine was currently in.

(hint: it matched the sky and the ocean.)

Silly Santa Monica.

--n twn

***
"The next example has often been used by unscrupulous probability students
to win money from their less enlightened friends."--my statistics
textbook
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.