2003 Jul 08 15:03

Re: [vox] [OT] ucd.life

On 2003.07.07 15:06, Joseph Estevao Arruda wrote:
I wish I had archived her homepage...that was some funny ass shit.
Frankly, usenet is pretty much dead now that spam, IRC, and the move
web-fora with their 'wonderful' use of animated banners, emoticon
gifs,
and general overwrought design has pretty much left usenet as a
backwater for warez traders and pr0n.
There are plenty of useful newsgroups on the internet for example the comp.* hierarchy is very active and has a high signal:noise ratio. --
My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu