2003 Jul 07 16:28

Re: [vox] [OT] ucd.life

'Entertaining' is one word....'pathologically hubris-laden freakatorium'
would be a more apt set of words really.  She had her song lyric/poetry,
photos (she looked like the missing out of rehab fresh after a botched
sex-change long lost sibling of the lead singer of "Ratt", but hey -
whatever makes the humidity in your shorts spike), and other
miscellaneous debris.

It really was screamingly funny...

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda <zeruch@damagestudios.com>