2003 Jul 14 06:26

Re: [vox] Tools for disabled

> Would like to have  more inputs here.  Do let me know if your friend or
> somebody you know using accessibility features in linux.

I don't know any disabled persons using linux.

from Google : http://www.cio.noaa.gov/hpcc/access/linuxacs.htm

http://www.voicerecognition.net/archive/html/voice-users/2001-10/msg00035.html

http://www.gnome.org/pr-assistivetech.html

---

Here is an interesting item you might want to check out:

 http://www.synapseadaptive.com/synapse/tapdesc.htm

More info on the inventor of the concept:

http://archimedes.stanford.edu/ngs/papers/The%20Total%20Access%20System.html

---

general (non-linux) info on computer accessibility for the disabled:

http://www.htctu.fhda.edu/
-
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/index.htm
-