2003 Jul 07 18:15

Re: [vox] [OT] ucd.life

I wish I had archived her homepage...that was some funny ass shit.
Frankly, usenet is pretty much dead now that spam, IRC, and the move to
web-fora with their 'wonderful' use of animated banners, emoticon gifs,
and general overwrought design has pretty much left usenet as a
backwater for warez traders and pr0n.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda <zeruch@damagestudios.com>
Damage Studios