January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 30 09:47

[vox] July SacPCUG meeting: OpenOffice.org! (July 16)

[vox] July SacPCUG meeting: OpenOffice.org! (July 16)

It's not up on their website yet, but last I heard, Paul Miller will be
doing a presentation on OpenOffice.org, the open source office suite for
Linux/Windows/etc., at their July 16th meeting.

If you've got friends who're still stuck in Windows, but might be interested
in starting to use some good Open Source stuff, send them to this talk!

The details will, presumably, appear here at some point ;^)

  http://www.sacpcug.org/