January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 28 14:44

Re: [vox] Reminder - CafePress shop!

I can't remember where I saw it, but there was a T-shirt that read:

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

It may have been at CafePress, or on one of the links on the LUGOD homepage,
but I've never found it since.

Any info is greatly appreciated! I'm sure that I could get one custom-made at any
T-shirt shop, but if I can throw some business toward the group's sponsors, I'd
prefer to do so.

Jim

Bill Kendrick wrote:

Don't forget, we've got a CafePress shop full of penguin-filled stuff to
wear, drunk from, etc. ;^)

http://www.cafeshops.com/lugod

If anyone has any other particular art or items they'd like to see,
let me know and I may be able to whip stuff up on request. ;)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org