2003 Jun 28 14:27

Re: [vox] LAMP Webstats Recommendation

To be more clear, I'm looking for a "web traffic analysis" program.
Analog is what I was looking for, but I'd prefer something that is
PHP/MySQL based.

I've been using a web stats program called ezBoo
(http://www.ezboo.com/), but my friend upgraded our webserver so I'm
currently open to alternative web stats programs.

Thanks!
Charles