2003 Jun 27 09:58

Re: [vox] kudos to tim riley: yet another business goes open source

Re: [vox] kudos to tim riley: yet another business goes open source

hi rod,

i don't know the details (i was hoping he'd jump in!), but i *think* tim
started from scratch.

btw, when did you start having a public key?  i don't remember seeing
that in your .sig before (here's your chance to embarrass me by saying
it's been in your .sig for 3 years!)    ;-)

pete