2003 Jun 26 14:02

Re: [vox] Very old news, but funny

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> Subject: Malepropylene Microdictus
>
> Whoever is the genius in the advertisement deptartment at Microsoft, ...

> accompanies "Where do you want to go today?" are saying "confutatis
> maledictis, flammis acribus addictis..." which means "the damned and
> accused are convicted to flames of hell"
>
> Is this the right message for an ad?

You bet! requiescat in pace.

-Lorie

> /Software/Embedded Controllers)               .OO#.       .OO#.  rocks...2k

Lorie Obal
lobal@cds1.net
Proudly conceptualized and drafted in open source software!

-----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html