2003 Jun 26 08:23

Re: [vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

Re: [vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

(thank goodness for surewest)

you might check to see if the PUC has any suggestions:

http://www.cpuc.ca.gov

I'm sure the easiest thing is to just get the facts from your bank,
then wait on the phone to talk to the "fine folk" at the SBC business
office.

If you don't go through that, I doubt PUC can do much to help.

I know people that have worked on the customer service side of things
at SBC, and they say it is a real toilet of a workplace environment.

regards,
ep