January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 25 15:20

Re: [vox] [fwd]: dmarti@zgp.org: [svlug] LOCAL California 11thDistrict: Freedom and Pancakes

On the 25th day of June, Bill Kendrick said to me:

> FYI, Saratoga is a little southwest of San Jose.  So I'd give about 2hrs
> to get there (leave Davis by 7:30am... yikes!)

Having done the commute from Vacaville to San Jose, I'd say you need to
leave quite a bit earlier in order to avoid traffic on I-80/I-680/I-880

You should be OK by the time I-880 becomes CA-17 and CA-85 should be plain
sailing that time of the morning.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-916-683-2276 (home) .