2003 Jun 25 10:36

Re: [vox] Geek yard sale

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 10:15:06AM -0700, MB wrote:
> Count me in to sell(donate) a few things.  Also, I have a card table
> that can be used....

Erm...I've got a ton of crap, but I don't know if people will want any
of it, and most of it is in the bloody huge category -- e.g., difficult
to move around.

A happy amount of it is from my employer; we've got a veritable mountain
of low-end Pentium machines (P90 - P200) with varying amounts of RAM.

There's also a pair of Sun SPARCserver 1000s and a few SPARC pizza
boxes.