2003 Jun 25 10:23

Re: [vox] Geek yard sale

Count me in to sell(donate) a few things. Also, I have a card table that can be used....
Mark

Bill Kendrick wrote:

Well, I'd like to keep the ball rolling on this.

I posted to the UC Davis "for-sale, want-to-buy" usenet group, "ucd.swap",
mentioning the possibility of the event, and at least two people so far
have shown interest. :^)

I've heard back from SacLUG (Brian suggested posting to their list),
and Z-World (Jim is asking management if we can use their parking lot).

But that's it so far... How about we start making a list of who'd like
to come and sell stuff.

* Me! (not very MUCH stuff)
* Pete Salzman (probably TOO MUCH stuff!)

Who else?

Also - we may need to concern ourselves over tables.
(Though if we can use Z-World's locale, we may be able to borrow tables;
I haven't asked about this yet, tho)

-bill!
root@lugod.org