2003 Jun 25 09:59

Re: [vox] Okay, funny quote from Slate article (on Linux / Mac ondesktop)

Re: [vox] Okay, funny quote from Slate article (on Linux / Mac ondesktop)

Remember Slate in general is moderately center-right (the same way Salon
is center-left) for the most part.  Most of their coverage is decidely
conservative (and their tech coverage is generally bad.  So this type of
ill-informed imbecility is far from surprising...

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda <zeruch@damagestudios.com>
Damage Studios