2003 Jun 24 04:29

[vox] [fwd] June meeting of Davis PC users this Wednesday

I'm passing this on mainly because of the interesting new status of this
group.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Davis PC User Group <davispcug@yahoo.com> -----

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis PC User Group <davispcug@yahoo.com>
Subject: June meeting of Davis PC users this Wednesday
To: davispcug@yahoo.com

June 23, 2003

Ex-members of the Davis chapter of the Sacramento PC Users Group --

Hi gang! As you probably know by now, the Davis chapter of the SPCUG dissolved itself at the May meeting... but the same folks will still meet in the same place at the same time!

So come on down to the Davis public library this Wednesday, June 25, at 7:00 p.m. for an informal get-together. Feel free to bring guests and friends, as well as questions, comments, and opinions about all things PC-related!

Regards,

Tim Feldman (ex-President!)

----- End forwarded message -----