2003 Jun 25 12:03

Re: [vox] spam control: send email to confirm

Re: [vox] spam control: send email to confirm

Well, what it should do is require a reply that only a
human could easily produce.  For example ask them to
reply with a word depicted in a graphic image.

Of course most businesses would never implement a reply-to-
confirm scheme, out of fear they would lost a potential
customer.

remote system administration services.