2003 Jun 22 21:50

[vox] LUGOD at AmiWest (Amiga conference); Also, Pegasos/MorphOS talk Monday night

[vox] LUGOD at AmiWest (Amiga conference); Also, Pegasos/MorphOS talk Monday night

Tomorrow (Monday) night at the Sacramento Amiga Computer Club (SACC),
there'll be a presentation on "Pegasos/MorphOS":

  http://www.sacc.org/

Also, LUGOD was invited to SACC's "AmiWest 2003" conference, taking place
in late July in Sacramento:

  http://www.sacc.org/amiwest/

Unfortunately, we can't afford the $150 for a booth there.
However, SACC's president has offered us a FREE booth, if we can round up
9 people willing to buy two-day passes to the show (they cost $17).

So...  If there are 8 more people interested in going to AmiWest 2003,
please e-mail me privately so I can get back to SACC as sooon as possible
with an answer.  (We'll of course need volunteers, too, if we go ;^) )

Thanks,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/