2003 Jun 21 17:28

Re: [vox] cool article on autoconf

I agree that Autoconf/Automake leaves a lot to be desired, but it's
currently the best supported portability system out there right now, and
support is everything in a portability system.  The reason people find
Autoconf/Automake so hard to use is because they can't find the proper
documentation to start them off, like my tutorial:

   http://www.cbreak.org/projects/autotools/

(I had to plug... :)

-Mark

PS: Many thanks to those that gave me feedbacks on the tutorial!

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/