2003 Jun 20 14:35

Re: [vox] [fwd] UUG SCO Protest

True enough, but MS tried to sue IBM and lost before they even filed.
When you think of many of these firms, they play fast and loose and
maverick.  IBM plays its very safe - so when they open up the guns,
chances are you will not survive.

It will get worse before it gets better...but it will get better.