January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 19 08:36

Re: [vox] LWE volunteer chart online

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 11:30:15AM -0700, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> A dumb question, but should exhibitors register themselves, or will you
> take care of that?

All exhibitors on that list (except Michael Wenk) have been registered by
me via LWE's exhibitor registration web thingy.

That means one more person can get registered before we hit the limit of 10.
(Of course, editing is simple)

I'm not sure when, but they'll be sending all of the exhibitor passes to
me via LUGOD's PO Box.