2003 Jun 17 15:51

[vox] LWE Exhibitors

So far we have:
  Joe Arruda
  Mary Ann Hall
  Stephen Helms
  Bill Kendrick
  Charles McLaughlin
  Rob Rogers
  Mike Simons

Possibly able to drop by, but not listed as an 'official' exhibitor:
  Michal Wenk

That leaves 3 slots open for registration over at the LWE exhibitor website.
Of course, if anyone would be willing to staff more days, we've decided to
give priority to them.

In other words, if someone ends up volunteering after the first 10 people
have signed up, but they're willing to go all 3 days, and one of the first 10
people could only go 1 day, we'll likely bump them in. :^)

Speaking of that, I need to get confirmation from folks as to what days they
can/want to volunteer.  I'll send out private e-mails in a moment...

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

PS - FYI, LinuxWorld Expo takes place in San Francisco, August 5th-7th.