2003 Jun 17 15:01

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linus to take a leave of absense [from Transmeta]

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linus to take a leave of absense [from Transmeta]

Heh. No problem...I just found it highly doubtful that Linux would ever go
to OSDN (if he wasnt going to work for VA when it was an OSS outfit, she
sure as all be damned wont do it now).  With OSDL, there is a consonance
of purpose, and I am surprised something like this didnt happene sooner.