2003 Jun 17 13:30

[vox] [fwd] Linux Consultants Lunch Thurs, June 19th

Noon down in Sunnyvale.  I'd love to go, but will be at the ISSA thing
in Sacramento on Thurs. :^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com> -----

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:48:51 -0700
From: Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
Subject: [svlug] Linux Consultants Lunch Thurs, June 19th
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org

This Thursday, a time for Linux Consultants to gather, eat Indian food, and
talk about Linux.

Thursday, 12:00pm, June 19th

Linux Consultants Lunch will meet in downtown Sunnyvale, on Murphy street.

Turmerik
141 S. Murphy Ave,
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
408-617-9100
408-617-9119 (fax)

Directions & Map:
http://www.turmerik.com/directions.htm

For anyone that has not attended one of these lunches, it is very casual, we
typically have a table in the back room upstairs. Lunch costs $10 plus any
additional for beverage is you wish, plus tip.

This is usually a nice event to gather and discuss Linux activities around
town. Please join us if you've not been before, everyone is welcome.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.

----- End forwarded message -----