2003 Jun 16 01:23

[vox] Knoppix business-card CDs

Hi gang

At the Foothill 'Lectronics Swap this morning, I met some guy from Knoppix.
He very kindly gave me five (5) copies of Knoppix 2.1 bootable
business-card-sized CDs.  Anyone want one?  LERT volunteers get priority.

--nicole twn

***
"This is a very hard class.  The projects are hard.  The homeworks are
hard.  You should all drop this class."--my networks professor
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.