2003 Jun 10 17:19

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] [OT] reloaded

On 2003.06.10 14:36, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 12:56:08PM -0700, zeruch@damagestudios.com
wrote:

> Judas Iscariot ;)

> On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Ken Bloom wrote:
> > (Writing that last sentence makes me ask: what's the proper name
for
> > the guys whose minds have been freed but who keep going back into
the
> > matrix to do their work?)

I think you guys are reading Ken's question wrong. He's talking about
those "whose minds have been freed but who keep going back into the
matrix to _do_their_work_" (emphasis mine). As I read it, this would
include Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, etc.

What do *you* suggest we call 'em, Ken? Why do we need a name for 'em?
I was about to say "operatives" but it didn't seem right.

-Micah

P.S. "Freedom fighters" would be way too corny.....
I guess freedom fighters would work.

Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu