2003 Jun 10 17:05

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] [OT] reloaded

Micah Cohen wrote,

> P.S. "Freedom fighters" would be way too corny.....

...but maybe not entirely inappropriate, from an ironic left-winger point
of view.  Neo and the others have no problem with killing innocent people
inside the Matrix in the name of liberating everyone else (indeed, in the
first film Morpheus advised them, "Everyone you see is the enemy").  As
someone once observed, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom
fighter.  ;-)