2003 Jun 06 09:25

[vox] Photos and Slides from Zultys ZIP4x4 talk online

[vox] Photos and Slides from Zultys ZIP4x4 talk online

Earlier this week, Patrick Ferriter from Zultys Technologies in Sunnyvale
came up to LUGOD to talk about, and demonstrate, their "ZIP4x4" IP phones
(which run embedded Linux inside).

Photos and his slide presentations are now online:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.06.03/

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/Zultys_Intro.ppt
  [ 7MB MS PowerPoint format; they load almost perfectly in OpenOffice.org ]

Enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/