January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 05 04:45

[vox] [OT] How to wash the cat

1) Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2) Lift the lid and add shampoo.
3) Find and soothe the cat as you carry it to the bathroom.
4) In one swift movement, place the cat in the toilet, close the lid;
stand on top so cat cannot escape.
5) The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds. (Ignore
ruckus from inside toilet; cat is enjoying this.)
6) Flush toilet three or four times. This provides a power rinse,
which is quite effective.
7) Stand as far from the toilet as possible and quickly left the lid.
8) Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and outdoors, where it
will air dry.

Sincerely,
The Dog