2003 Jun 05 18:10

[vox] bootable 'live-cd' for macs

Perhaps the guys who do the outreach projects will be interested in
this:

"Gento has released two 'LiveCD' Linux distributions for the Mac. "We
are releasing two full-featured LiveCDs for the PowerPC: one with KDE 3,
and another with GNOME 2."

There is more info on their website:  http://www.gentoo.org/

Charles