2003 Jun 02 19:52

[vox] 5 more exhibitors needed!

Remember, if you're just doing this to get a free expo pass, don't! :^)

If I recall correctly, we (LUGOD) gets a bunch of free expo passes to give
out to members.

However, if you actually DO want to help staff our booth, and CAN for one
or more of the days (August 5-7th, incl. August 4th for setup), then
please e-mail me privately!

Send me your preferred e-mail address and home and cell phone numbers
(so I or other staffers can contact you on or near the event).

Thx!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org