2003 May 30 09:52

Re: [vox] Security notices

"ME" <dugan@passwall.com> writes:

> CUPS: DoS attack patches available for CUPS from many Linux Vendors
> (consult yours to see if there is a new patch for you.)
>
> New Version of PHP (4.3.2) is out that fixes multiple security holes over
> 4.3.1. Expect new updates if your distro used 4.3.1 or get it yourself if
> you wee using 4.3.1/4.3.0.
>
> gPS bug fixed in Debian update.
>
> Bug in gcc <3.2.3 reported.

Thanks for the list.  These sorts of reminders are helpful because
sometimes one of these slips past.

The GCC item is not helpful without a URL. GCC has lots of bugs.
These bugs are cataloged in a public database.  Is there a specific
vulnerability you have in mind? gcc.gnu.org has no security news
items.

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com