2003 May 30 06:25

Re: [vox] [plug] Nerdbooks Roseville

another plug of sorts-

i find that O'reilly books are quite easy to get for less than half their
normal price at http://www.half.com

in fact, i bought all of my text books there last quarter!

-dylan

on 03.5.30 0:12 AM, Eric D. Pierce at epierce@surewest.net was reported to
have writen:

> [plug]
>
> The fine folk at Nerdbooks in Roseville were extremely
> generous in helping me get extricated from a peculiar
> problem ordering some computer books (via the weird
> thing where Amazon.com lets you buy stuff from other
> on-line bookstore operations).

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein