2003 May 30 00:53

[vox] [Event reminder] IBM e-business on demand Competitive Technical Briefing in SF tomorrow

[vox] [Event reminder] IBM e-business on demand Competitive Technical Briefing in SF tomorrow

Because of the proximity in physical space (San Francisoc) and
temporal space (IBM talk at LUGOD earlier this month), I figured I'd
post a brief reminder about these happenings:

------------------ from the website -----------------------------------------

Through both presentations and live demonstrations, you will see the
comprehensive capabilities of IBM software addressing business issues.

This technical briefing will cover:

  * Web Services, Business Integration, J2EE standards, Performance and Portals.

  * Tivoli systems management and security, DB2's storage and analytics, and
    the Lotus next generation collaboration technology.

  * How WebSphere Studio Tools support development for this on demand
    infrastructure.

  * Rational software and demonstrate how it complements and completes the
    integrated WebSphere Studio tool set.

  * A demonstration of IBM products in action as they apply to several
    real-world business scenarios.

  * Business scenarios to compare IBM software with its competition --
    Microsoft, TIBCO, BEA, and other vendors.

For more info, see:

  http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/techbriefings/ttebod.html

-bill!
pr@lugod.org