2003 May 30 00:54

[vox] Projector needed for July 21st!

Doug from IBM cannot make the July 21st meeting, so we currently don't have
a projector.

That meeting is the one where Seth Schoen from the EFF is coming,
so we _really_ need one.  (Unless I can convince him to talk w/o slides ;^) )

If anyone has access to a projector and can bring one on July 21st, please
let me know ASAP.

I suppose, actually, if worse comes to worse, we can use a transparency
projector, and print out Seth's slides...

Thanks in advance,

-bill!
root@lugod.org