2003 May 29 14:52

[no subject]

     A recent campaign of litigation and warnings by a Utah software
     marketer against companies that use Linux has helped make the
     company profitable for the first time ever, it said yesterday.

     [...]

     There was good news yesterday for SCO, as well. The company
     reported a quarterly profit of $4.5 million on revenue of $21.4
     million. SCO said it collected $8.8 million in cash from its new
     division set up to enforce the company's rights to Unix.

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com