2003 May 29 10:35

Re: [vox] Interesting thing i read today

Re: [vox] Interesting thing i read today

Micah wrote,

> Not that I ever thought SCO had a leg to stand on in the first
> place... I don't know why they think they can honestly get away with
> such sleaze.

I'm amused by the comparisons between Chris Sontag and the Iraqi
Information Minister.  "The Linux kernel is riddled with proprietary code"
is starting to sound a lot like "There are no American soldiers in
Baghdad".

I've also been intrigued by the fact that even though SCO posted their
first profit yesterday, their stock value also dropped 28%.  I'm not
entirely sure what the implications are of those facts, but I find them
interesting.