2003 May 29 08:59

Re: [vox] Linux/LUGOD in the Davis Enterprise

Re: [vox] Linux/LUGOD in the Davis Enterprise

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 06:13:46PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > Perhaps this belongs on vox-outreach...
>=20
> Probably.  People who care about this kind of stuff should be subscribed =
> it, anyway. ;^)

  Yes, unfortunately many more people are on vox than vox-outreach so
idea milking messages get more replies out here... :{

  I planning to move the adopt-a-highway thread out here too, but I
was going to give the members on outreach more time to recover.

--=20

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT--