2003 May 28 23:21

[vox] Recommend Good Linux Newsletter

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good Linux email newsletter. I've
learned just about everything linux on the web, from
spam-proofing my webserver to implementing my first
linux firewall. I'm interested in the latest news
(such as the latest SCO ramblings), but most
importantly links to tutorials and tips for the
aspiring and  knowledge-hungry sysadmin. I don't have
time to browse through all of the sites, so I'm hoping
one or two decent newsletters can give me access to
the best stuff out there.

There are tons of sites with newsletters: linuxtoday,
linuxworld, lwn.net, linuxdailynews.com, newsforge,
etc. But before I hit the submit button, I'm hoping
you might have done most of th QA for me.

What do you guys use, and which do you recommend?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nathan Johanson
Email: nathan@johansonweb.com