2003 May 17 22:01

[vox] Community Recognition

LUGOD was listed in the "A to Z Guide to Services in the city of Davis
2003-2004" (published by the City of Davis) that was received in Davis
mailboxes this week as a non-profit "Community Group", in the company of
such groups as "Soroptomist International", "American Red Cross", and the
"Davis Art Center".  The only other computer-oriented group listed was the
"Davis Community Network".

Now if only we could get the city to start using Linux for daily
operations....

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing