2003 May 15 00:17

Re: [vox] Merits of x-no-archive (was on vox-tech: Calculating partition sizes

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 01:34:12PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I got an idea.  Can we do this?:
>
>    1. Setup alias e-mail addresses for vox@ and vox-tech@.
>       Like vox-noarch@ and vox-tech-noarch@
>
>    2. Anything sent to the aliases don't get archived.
<snip>

> What do you think?

<snip>

Well, it's work, which means it'll probably take months for someone to
get around to it, but it's a VERY neat idea.

I'll forward to vox-officers, for folks there to look at, in case anyone
here wasn't paying attention.  (I really almost just skipped this thread,
since I'm so busy catching up after Day 1 of GTC :^) )