January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 13 20:51

[vox] [fwd] SacLUG meeting, Wed, May 14 SNORT and ACID

Reminder about tomorrow night's SacLUG meeting...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:12:05 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] SacLUG meeting, Wed, May 14 SNORT and ACID
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Patrick Southcott will do a presentation on SNORT and ACID at
the next SacLUG meeting. Both are intrusion detection and network
monitoring tools.

See http://www.saclug.org for more information regarding these tools.

When: May 14, 2003 7-9pm

Where:
ExitCertified
8950 Cal Center Drive, Suite 110, Bldg 1
Sacramento, CA 95826

Who: Patrick Southcott

Yes, this meeting is on the first day of GTC. We will still host it
at Exit Certified.

brian
--
Brian Lavender